For my how to guide I made sure that I was able to get the correct theme for my video this is because my video is of the rock genre this means that the location I used had to be lively and not just that but slightly bright. What I did was upload my footage to final cut when I uploaded this footage to final cut I then decided to cut it down and get rid off all the bad parts of the footage. I wanted to try and keep as much footage as I could this is because I only needed 10 seconds of footage so I took advantage of the footage.
Secondly was organizing the footage what I did was I cut up the footage this way I was able to make sure the lip syncing was correct with the track that is were I took my side close ups and I added them with the close ups and mid shots once I had done this I had to re listen to the footage to make sure that the work which I produced sounded good enough.
When I was done with organizing the main footage then I had to get screen footage for the background the screen footage I was able to obtain was from shutter stock when I got the footage to shutter stock I then had to save this and import it to final cut this was simple enough but when I did this the footage behind me was too bright so therefore I asked for assistance from this I found out how to change the background effects this was the brightness as well
What I found was the background, Lighting and darkness could be changed so what I did was make the main background darker but then I made it so the lights that were on in the background had a flare effect this is because the song I used had a very lively nature so I what I did was make the Lights brighter this gave off more of a vibe and made my video suit the genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment