Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Artist Research

https://youtu.be/hLjdy8nJj0Q

This is a track I was able to obtain from a rock band named Silent Sundays This track is called thin black jeans this track is a rock and roll track with a sort of borderline indie there are many ideas which I can explore for these band members. I thought of an idea which benefit the artists image in many ways as the lyrics just speak of having a good time

My idea is of the band having a night out in the pub drinking and having fun until eventually the band find themselves getting split and then getting lost and encounter different situation that may frighten them or scare them but as the main focus of the song is on genes then this will be referred in the visuals and the camera will focus on the jeans until the end of the song when they find each other again and then all walk back home the ending from this song was inspired by the ending of the Verve Bitter Sweet Symphony were the band find each other and walk away until the camera cuts.



I have emailed the artist and I will ask for permission on wether or not we are aloud to use there songs for a non profitable music this is what I have sent to the Band and awaiting a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment