Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Evaluation

When are group went to film we learned many things even editing we learned how to control the camera and operate lighting to create the right atmosphere. But in editing we were capable of changing the sound and the tone of the production. but there were problems we face as well firstly group management was a bit messy were others could attend a shoot one of are members was not able as they were either ill or had a lesson this was Luke grey but he was able to turn up for the pick up shoot. There were problems in pre production as i did not complete




Although we had all of the equipment and we were prepared to shoot there were still many problems we faced when we were actually shooting one of our group had valid point but had only turned up to go and do two shoot I admit we wasted are time on one shoot were we went all the way to abbey wood. this was our main issue but we then decided to shoot at Chislehurst woods as it was a closer locations but one of our members Luke Grey had not turned up for appropriate reasons this was because he had maths and we are all studying.


As I was the one to do the story board I made sure that the images were clear as to understand what would take place within the shots that I took. This was one of the main tasks for the cameraman I did not hand in the work at first but handed it in at a later date along with the shot list. According to my group the storyboard was detailed enough to understand and I also made sure that the times were clear on how long each shot would.


The shot list I made sense I mentioned the time and I mentioned what shot it would be whether it would be a close up a long shot or an establishing shot.


1 comment:

  1. 1.3 M
    You have demonstrated that you can carryout pre-production tasks efficiently to produce the short film to deadline

    ReplyDelete